Saturday, June 15, 2019

Beauty Around You

I read a great article the other day, why-i-stopped-offering-unsolicited-advice, and it gave me great inspiration for this latest blog post.

I don't have any witty things to share, just some of the beauty that I have noticed around Riga in the last month.  These pictures make me very thankful to God, my life, my family and friends.  They are in no particular order and I hope that they make you smile and see the beauty around you.

Art in motion
At Kurzeme Kurzeme Kukši Manor, dating to 1530
Learning something new with a friend
A blue painted palm tree to welcome you into a restaurant 
The cutest bug/bee house
Walking dogs guarantee a great mood
Still learning about myself, chocolate may make me ill (it still looks yummy!)
Art and wine night.  Finally!!
I need more bling for my bike
A thoughtful parting gift of Riga
What parquet floors should look like.  So beautiful.
Aaaaah
Riga has surprises everywhere
This church always takes my breath away
Next year's Father's Day gift!
Dogs know how to enjoy life
I walk these parks every day
Latvians love flowers
These were ordinary seacans and now it's a restaurant with patio
I feel a new project coming on...
Me and my boy on my birthday

1 comment:

  1. Riga looks so wonderful and your pictures really capture that. Good article link too. Thanks for sharing it. Hope you had a terrific birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Pictures Say a 1000 Words

Just photos for this post. Ok, and a few words (I couldn’t resist). Many pictures were taken during our walks in the neighbourhood.  There a...